Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Puggsoy's Video Game Sound Converter
Right, a new version's out!

Version 1.1
Download

Not much new going on here, but you now have more options of where your converted files go. You can choose to keep them in the same folder as the originals, in a new folder called "wavs" (within the original folder), or you can choose a totally different directory altogether.
This took some time to actually get working, so it's possible that it might not function properly under certain circumstances. Please be sure to say if you notice anything weird, especially file type incompatibility where there shouldn't be (since that's what most errors will result in).

I also updated it with the newest version of vgmstream (r797, released on 15 May), although the readme doesn't mention any new formats, and I couldn't find anything different. Maybe it's just more stable, I dunno.

If you have any suggestions for future features (NOT additional formats), feel free to post them here (or PM me if you'd prefer, whatever).
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde, TGE

Messages In This Thread
Puggsoy's Video Game Sound Converter - by puggsoy - 05-12-2012, 09:55 AM
RE: [APP] [FINISHED] Puggsoy's Video Game Sound Converter - by puggsoy - 05-27-2012, 12:26 PM