Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[IDEA] The Roshamboarder
Okay I normally don't do this (post one of my game ideas) but I really like this idea I had been brainstorming for past few days.

It's called: The Roshamboarder!

You play as a character called the Roshamboarder who has the power to transform himself and his hoverboard into a Rock form, a Paper form, and a Scissors form.

The object of the game is simple, get the boarder through the obstacle course by switching between those three forms.

The boarder will automatically move right, you simply tap one of four buttons on the screen (for tablet device or whatever) ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, JUMP

Each obstacle course has various... obstacles that can only be passed as certain forms.

For example, there are saw blades in your path! If your Paper you'll be cut to shreds! As Scissors you'll ricochet of the blades and bounce backwards. But as a Rock you'll crash right through those blades no problem!

You have to act pretty quickly because as you progress you start to speed up! Depending on how fast you make it through the course and how many times you die, you get a grade.

That's the general gist of it. What do you guys think? Do you think i should pursue this idea? Any advice?
Thanked by: Zadaben

Messages In This Thread
[IDEA] The Roshamboarder - by Koopaul - 04-22-2012, 09:44 PM
RE: [IDEA] The Roshamboarder - by StarSock64 - 04-22-2012, 10:11 PM
RE: [IDEA] The Roshamboarder - by Hoeloe - 04-23-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: [IDEA] The Roshamboarder - by Koopaul - 04-23-2012, 01:25 AM
RE: [IDEA] The Roshamboarder - by Sengir - 04-23-2012, 02:33 PM
RE: [IDEA] The Roshamboarder - by Gaia - 04-23-2012, 05:10 PM
RE: [IDEA] The Roshamboarder - by Koopaul - 04-23-2012, 07:56 PM
RE: [IDEA] The Roshamboarder - by Vipershark - 04-24-2012, 03:05 AM