Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Capcom Three-Way Crossover: Project X Zone!
I don't know why, but I have a really hard time getting excited for this. It seems like it's just gonna be another Namco x Capcom, which from what I've heard was a laborious grindfest and really boring... so hopefully it's not that. But there's still the trend of crossover games (other than Capcom fighting games... mostly) running on pure hype and novelty instead of actually being good games. Though the sprites look good, imo. They seem very similar to the Tales of Destiny 2 remake sprites, which is cool.

The character choice is pretty sweet, though. Hopefully some more Tales characters will make it in as hidden characters or whatever. Especially since eh... Estelle is rather lame, as far as Tales characters go, and she's probably the least interesting female lead (oh I'm a naive princess healer look at me! bleh). At least Yuri is awesome. As far as other series go, Phantasy Star, Rival Schools and SF Alpha and 3 would be awesome to see represented in some way, as well.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Capcom Three-Way Crossover: Project X Zone! - by Tellis - 04-14-2012, 09:42 PM