Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Where did you get your username from?
oh boy, here we go again.

back when i was 6 or 7, i got really into spriting. and by spriting, i mean recoloring. all i knew at the time was how much i loved Luigi and thought he was the best character, so my first "original the character do not steal" was Luigi with sky blue cap and shirt; recolored from M&L sprites, of course.

my first real online name was crazyboutluigi. a few years down the road, i was embarrassed by the name, so i shortened it to CBLuigi. sometime in late 2008, i was looking back through my old sprites, both edits and customs, and i made the joke that CBL could be short for Crappy Blue Luigi, referring to my recolors.

at the time, i was part of a forum called digibutter.nerr.biz, based on a throwaway line from Super Paper Mario. that forum also allowed for name changes--though they had to be approved first (i.e. you give good reasoning and show that you're really sure you want the name)--so i got the bright idea to change my name to Crappy Blue Luigi.

so i did! and then i based everything i did around my blue luigi persona. now i'm here, typing about what is quite possibly the dumbest backstory i've ever had to repeat on multiple occasions.

a rushing feeling of accomplishment flows through me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where did you get your username from? - by Crappy Blue Luigi - 04-13-2012, 06:30 PM