Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mother 3: "Let's Play" or just play it myself?
puggsoy Wrote:No problem, I actually enjoyed writing all that. It's rare when I can actually rant about this kind of stuff and be helpful at the same time

And good to know you've made your decision. Of course, what I said is all my personal opinion, but I do still kind of like it that you agree
Well, you made a few great points. Smile And hahah, that's good. Tongue

Suigin Wrote:M3 is actually pretty short if i remember correctly.
Ah, really? I'm assuming about the same length as Earthbound then...?
Even Earthbound took me a while though. Can't help but wonder what took so long since I basically played it every day and read a walkthrough to help me along the way and such. Ouch!

Gaia Wrote:I do remember beating a few games (or at least playing myself) before starting to watch an LP. Though, I'd rather not get my hands dirty on the more shittier titles, so I just let whatever poor bloke let 'em have it and watch his tomfoolery.
That tends to be what I do at times; well, at least with games where I don't really have all the time in the world to play, such as how I did with Braid. Earthbound though was pretty straightfoward. But nonetheless!
[Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mother 3: "Let's Play" or just play it myself? - by Speed-X - 04-05-2012, 09:06 PM