Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mother 3: "Let's Play" or just play it myself?
I have a feeling that you guys are going to, off the bat, say for me to play it myself. Read on, though.

See, I never really feel like I have much time to play another very long-winded RPG game. Earthbound was long as is, but it was worth every second.

But now I'm a senior in high school nearing graduation (about a month), thus I have so much to worry about that's more important. However, I have heard nothing but spectacular reviews about Mother 3, and in all honesty I really don't want to miss out.

I decided that I'd watch a playthrough (though hadn't actually done so yet), but at an anime convention just in March, a girl and I (she was cosplaying as Ness) got into a short discussion about the Mother series. I asked her about Mother 3 and what I planned on doing, but she as-a-matter-of-factly stated that it wouldn't be the same--not even a little bit--if I were to watch a playthrough over actually playing it myself.

I honestly don't know anymore. I guess I feel as if playthroughs are faster because usually the uploader knows what he/she's doing in the game (unless it's just a blind playthrough). Earthbound was already a pain in the ass as is, it took me about a month (eh, I played on and off, at least maybe an hour or so every day) to finish.

Anyways, I've noticed that several, several people here have all played through Mother 3, therefore I just wanted to know what you guys recommend (given my situation).

Thanks!
[Image: BannerMain.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Mother 3: "Let's Play" or just play it myself? - by Speed-X - 04-02-2012, 07:33 PM