Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Story] The Joker
Chapter one

Litwick's flame burned brightly. Chandelure and Lampent floated behind him. Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock. It was almost time. Time for revenge. Litwick's friends called him The Joker. He was a shiny Litwick with a blue flame. Recently a sneaky Pokemon had been stealing food from their so-called "mansion". It was run-down and old. A river ran behind it. People believed the house was haunted with ghosts. Well...they were sort of right. Litwick and other ghost Pokemon haunted it. A forest surrounded it, except for a long, cleared path. There were rumors that a brave man went in one day and never came back. His wife wasn't so brave, but she was worried about her husband. She disappeared as well. The secret was that The Joker had been keeping them in the house for years. Many Pokemon came, but the ghost Pokemon scared them away. The Joker especially. The Joker turned to his two friends, and they scurried off.
"It's time..." Joker said. "Revenge is mine! Those bloody dang people...they don't deserve to be 'trainers'."
"You don't even know what a trainer is, Joker. What a joke! Get it? Joke?" Haunter snickered at Joker.
"Get out of here, Haunter!" Joker growled.
"It's true, Joker." Serperior slithered by. "Ssssss....I'm hungry...sssss..."
Serperior slid off in search of food.
"Humans...humans...humans...I hate them..." Joker muttered.
"Get out...of my...home..." a voice growled. "Intruders...leave..."
"It's not your house! It's ours! We were here first."
A Liepard and two Purrloin stepped out of the shadows.
"Ready to play, Joker?" the Liepard asked. "Don't you remember me? Doesn't the name 'Angel' mean anything to you?"
Joker stopped in his tracks. "A-angel?" he stammered.
"Yes, it's me. The Purrloin you loved a few years ago...you see what's happened to me now? It was my home, I let you stay in it. And I've evolved. Meet my two girls, Amyia and Silver."
"No...it can't be..."
"Oh yes it can. Joker, I've come to claim my home."
Pokemon I like Pokemon, so what? You like what you like and I like what I like.Pokemon
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[Story] The Joker - by AmiEkcona - 03-14-2012, 04:58 PM
RE: [Story] The Joker - by Proton - 03-14-2012, 06:17 PM
RE: [Story] The Joker - by Gors - 03-16-2012, 01:27 PM