Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[MUSIC] Zelda HQ
if this is a remix, i dont see why it should be labeled as "HQ". its quite a misleading title.

i instantly went to check gerudo valley, considering its one of the most remixed songs in OT, there is plenty to make a comparission-including the originals ong itself-.

i'd have to admit it was a huge dissapointment. the whole song feels quite weird. the whole charm of the song comes from precisely the acoustic guitar. in your take, its being pulled to the back to a mere riff thata barely sounds in the background. the drums sound way out of place, making everything sound as if every instrument was fighting for its place on the song rather than compliment each other.

and then, i went for the spirit tracks theme. and i actually liked it. i can see you actually did a better job and improved from your previous works by actually trying to put emphasis on what makes the song unique and recognizable. it truly gave me that feeling of "brawl arrangement" wich is good to an extent. the whole arrangement sounds like a natural step foward from the original DS soundtrack.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[MUSIC] Zelda HQ - by Hoeloe - 03-09-2012, 09:06 AM
RE: [MUSIC] Zelda HQ - by Cobalt Blue - 03-10-2012, 05:36 AM
RE: [MUSIC] Zelda HQ - by Hoeloe - 03-10-2012, 07:11 AM