Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[READ ME] SPRITE SHEET GUIDELINES (UPDATED 6/23/2012)
(02-29-2012, 05:17 PM)Wiiboy4ever Wrote: Oh dear, are all of these mandatory? Because I have a hard time getting different pallets for certain character sprite sheets, and It's hard/impossible for me to rip the pieces individually of characters. Sad

Also, we have to indicate the game, character playable, npc, and enemy in the sprite sheet? Because I thought I normally did that in my posts but not in the picture and kind of feel bad for not having it in the picture. Sad

I still appreaciate the guide though! Specially the part with wasted space and stuff, I really loathe those.

of course, we aren't sprite nazis so we won't jump on you if you forget one or two palettes or pieces.

There is no problem if you explain about the sheet on the post itself rather than inside the sheet, but I find it's better to put it in the sheet.
This way someone who downloaded the sheet but forgot where he got the sheet can easily track it down again.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IMPORTANT] HOW TO MAKE A GOOD SPRITE SHEET 2.0 - by Gors - 02-29-2012, 06:02 PM