Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Inazuma Eleven 3: The Ogre Headshots Ripping Project
Well, it is technically the last sheet, but I've finished it, so here it is:

[Image: 2wn1n6h.png]

And also just a minor change to the first 2 icons for the bodies so they'll match the rest.
[Image: j0ibye.png] [Image: 2q1xemu.png]

With that, the IE Heads/Bodies Project is complete. (unless you're willing to go through the first Japanese game, which had a set of different head designs for the main characters, but let's leave that to someone who had free time in their hands)

I did found a folder where the head icons (usually for the save file and the list of players from your Friends page) are located. It's in data_iz -> pic3d -> ih.pkb

For this for work, you need to ignore the icons that indicate if it's a palette/tile because it isn't. When you've unpacked one of the files in the ih.pkb (let's say File0.pac_ keep unpacking until you see 3 files, you'll only need 2 of those btw), the second one on the list is actually the palette, so just press P for it, then then the first one is actually the Tile, you can press T for it. Tiny little icon is revealed.

As for overworlds, still no progress or update for Tinke on that one... but I have a feeling the structure is similar to that of London Life's NPC's sprites, just that the heads and bodies are separate.

So, there we have it, big thanks to redblueyellow for helping and doing most of the ripping... and pleonex for making Tinke. Big Grin
Thanked by: Garamonde, redblueyellow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inazuma Eleven 3: The Ogre Headshots Ripping Project - by Avegaille - 03-29-2012, 05:06 PM