Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Inazuma Eleven 3: The Ogre Headshots Ripping Project
As of March 30, 2012: This project is complete. However, there are some very old head designs of the main characters from the very first Japanese Inazuma Eleven game. You can use the same method mentioned here if you wish to rip those yourself.

----

I am new to this place but I wish to share a project that I am working on. If you're familiar with Inazuma Eleven and its players, you'll know that there are thousands of them in one game alone.

The third game, and the third version, which is The Orge, probably has more than what you can imagine. My exact count for the players' sprites is 2547 (some are repeats of different expressions for headshots). Uniforms or the base has 2 types, one for the player, the other for the goalkeeper, and they have 7 types of body shape, which makes it 14 for each uniform alone.

With 2,547 heads alone plus 1524 body shots, it's impossible for one person to rip them all.

You're probably wondering why I know the exact number of headshot sprites... aren't you? Actually, screw that, I'll show you a tutorial on how I did it.

And with that, here ends my post. If you're interested, post away, I'd appreciate it. Big Grin (Note that I can only reply in the weekends due to hectic work schedules... OTL)

---
Thanked by: redblueyellow, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
Inazuma Eleven 3: The Ogre Headshots Ripping Project - by Avegaille - 01-22-2012, 08:10 PM