Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Zombie Panic In Wonderland Models
Good job ripping these. The models themselves are great, especially in how they are T-posed. The thumbnails are good, too.

Unfortunately, there's a bit of a problem with some of the textures. I don't know how you're converting the textures, or if it's any different from how you did it before, but it's messing with the alpha channel. For example, look at any of the Chimeras. The alpha around the feathers is super blocky, which I'm positive is not how it is supposed to look. This is exactly the reason why you had trouble with the Jack o' Lantern. See if you can try and fix those. If not, I may have to end up converting the textures for you. If you do find a way to fix it, be sure to go through all of them, not just the ones I've pointed out.

Also, it looks like you got a bit carried away with putting RARs in RARs in a few places. It's fine to have Momotaro and his Katana be in the same submission, but you really don't need to put both of those in their own separate RARs inside the main Momotaro RAR. It's just unnecessary extra work for everyone involved. Tongue
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
Zombie Panic In Wonderland Models - by senjen - 01-12-2012, 07:06 PM
RE: Zombie Panic In Wonderland Models - by Peardian - 01-13-2012, 04:37 PM
RE: Zombie Panic In Wonderland Models - by senjen - 01-13-2012, 04:47 PM
RE: Zombie Panic In Wonderland Models - by senjen - 01-13-2012, 05:12 PM
RE: Zombie Panic In Wonderland Models - by senjen - 01-13-2012, 06:38 PM
RE: Zombie Panic In Wonderland Models - by senjen - 01-14-2012, 11:25 PM
RE: Zombie Panic In Wonderland Models - by senjen - 01-16-2012, 12:33 AM
RE: Zombie Panic In Wonderland Models - by senjen - 01-16-2012, 06:00 AM
RE: Zombie Panic In Wonderland Models - by senjen - 01-16-2012, 05:01 PM