Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Street Fighter II - Chun Li Sprite Sheet [complete]
I decided to check out the Sega Genesis rips section about a week ago, and noticed something rather alarming : The Street Fighter II section is almost blank in the characters department! Just Sagat and that head-swap Kin are all there is, and worst of all, there wasn't a Chun Li sheet either! Is there no interest in ripping sprites from the console versions of the game? If that proves to be otherwise, I might just make a side-project out of ripping all of Super Street Fighter II's characters.

In the meantime, since I had some dire need of a Chun Li sheet, I decided to rip her myself, which, as far as I can tell, nobody's done before. After nearly a week of working out transparency issues from the solid black color in her sprites, this was the end-result. I'm happy enough with the sheet to share it here.

Direct Link : http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg38/...n_li-1.png

[Image: 1-12.png]

[Image: street_fight_ii_chun_li-1.png]

After playing this game as much as I have in the past, (Or better put, having played as my favorite character for as long as I have.) I'm probably way too confident that every last one of her animation frames are there. If I am somehow dead wrong, feel free to point it out.
Thanked by: Ton, puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
Street Fighter II - Chun Li Sprite Sheet [complete] - by Lilly - 01-08-2012, 03:05 AM