Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Thread of JAPAN TIME!
(12-26-2011, 07:50 PM)DioShiba Wrote:
(12-26-2011, 07:42 PM)TheWolfBunny Wrote:
(12-26-2011, 07:06 PM)Alpha Six Wrote:
(12-26-2011, 07:02 PM)Phantom K Wrote:
(12-26-2011, 06:39 PM)TheWolfBunny Wrote: Ryu, Chun-Li, Megaman, Roll, Zangief, Pac-Man, Tekken characters, Amy Rose, Silver, Shadow, Tails, and Knuckles to join the Smash Bros. universe.

...You're not serious
he was serious last time, too

You bet I'm serious. I'd like them to compete in the Smash Bros. universe, AND... I WANT FINAL SMASHES AGAIN!!!!

You have really high expectations if you're serious about this.

I mean come on, I couldn't care for half of the characters on that list because they a) already have their own fighting game (street fighter, tekken, etc). b) In sonic's case the only other character that is likely to be playable is tails, everyone else doesn't matter.

time to come down to earth child, you're not ready to fly in the sky with the way your thinking here.

Well, not exactly, but that's what I'd like to see in the new game. If Silver comes, one of his taunts would be like, "It's no use, it's no use, it's no use".
Sprite ripper, Rainmeter maker, and Game Boy palette creator! At your service, VG-Resource!
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - by TheWolfBunny - 12-26-2011, 07:51 PM