Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Custom FFTA Sprite: Hume Red Mage
When I realized that there was no Hume Red Mage class after buying this game in a pawn shop, I decided to make a spritesheet of one! This was done using video game creation software with a graphic editing program which is paint with 2-3 extra features, none of which was using transparency, or selecting non-rectangular regions. As such, trying to edit that hat on the archer portrait to make it look like a RM was annoying as heck. I apologize that it still has long hair, with the skills/program I have, I would ruin the pics if I attempted it. And yes, the RM is now wearing pants. I hope you like it!

Note to whoever handles submissions: It is a Custon sprite, but it is based off a particular game: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, so I wasn't sure where it went. And the sheet on this site where I got the portrait from did say I can do whatever I wanted with it if I gave credit, so I think this falls into that category. Also, this was not as easy as it looked, I worked hours on this.
And if you pull the "Has to be ripped yourself" card on me, that's ok...

I have an emulator and a LEGAL rom since I own the game already, and I can just rip them myself and redo the changes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Custom FFTA Sprite: Hume Red Mage - by ~Hohahihehu - 08-21-2008, 04:54 PM