Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I dig this Game (tentative title) development thread
(11-29-2011, 12:35 PM)Accelgors Wrote: 1=you move hopping (or is that something I am missing?)
2=the tools aren't used even if I press the action button a hundred of times. They appear only to function if you press the action button and move button together which is annoying.
Can you tell me what kind of Win you're using? This sounds quite weird, as if keystates were not translatec correctly. It works fine here, pressing the right/left arrow keys makes the character walk in said direction. Most tools (pickaxe, column, ladder, rope..) require the player to face either left or right (he can also face up/down after climbing) so the game knows where you want to use said tool (you can make the player face a direction by tapping the arrow key short enough not to make him walk). But it sounds like it thinks the up arrow key is constantly being pushed on your system.

Could you check whether you can make the player blotch look like here
[Image: gUmwy.png]
while no key is pressed? (note how he stands closer to the dirt on the left)

PS: Just fixed a bug concerning column placing - placing one at the position of a recently removed column which wasn't fully gone (two-second-rule) wouldn't work and give you infinite columns instead.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] I dig this game (tentative title) - by Previous - 11-29-2011, 02:22 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 09-26-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 09-27-2012, 04:11 AM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Kami - 10-15-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Mag - 11-24-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 11-30-2012, 08:17 PM