Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Trying to rip Persona 2 Innocent Sin and Devil Suvivor sprites
(09-25-2011, 12:38 AM)Ultimecia Wrote: Yeah, the save didn't had the rumor stuff and I think whoever uploaded it ran from many battles at some points. I do remember fighting all those annoying Kraken, Klanoas and stuff at some point. And really, with the PSP version I'm not so sure if I'm going to play it all over again @_@
Or maybe I would, I love this game

The P2EP monsters are at it's own session. I really haven't ripped much from it because I wanted to beat the game before ripping all the monsters. And I would also re-organize the entire thing. .......and then with my unparalleled bad direction sense I got lost at the game and had to level up some more and......... HEY! LOOK! BEHIND YOU! A three-headed monkey! ^^SweatdropSweatdrop Seriously, I can't remember why I stopped playing. I think it was work-related and grinding stuff
I think I saw the Angel Joker, but I'd have to play it again on emulator to capture it (I'm playing on my PS2. Same thing as PS2IS) and I have no idea how to transfer my save from my PS1 MC to the computer Defeated

Huh? Not really, I'm sorry I really couldn't do much. I'm just giving some pointers but right now I can't get to my copy of the game or do anything

Snap! ;__;
If it helps, I have all the Personae I need on my PSP save, that's why I am asking for ripping tools, even if they come ripped in parts Smile
I've already tried screenies but as I mention my timing is HORRIBLE and the quality sucks badly... I've been meeting lots of very weird Personae such as the golden piggybank one Ouch!

And uhm... Otohime IS a Pallete swap of Kiyohime, but Otohime transfroms into a shark <_<
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying to rip Persona 2 Innocent Sin and Devil Suvivor sprites - by Aldath - 09-27-2011, 07:26 AM