Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Super Smash Gameboy (Holy shit I wish this was online)
(09-16-2011, 01:09 AM)Kat Wrote:
(09-15-2011, 06:47 PM)Flannel Bastard Wrote:
(09-15-2011, 06:35 PM)Excalibro Wrote: those sprites are so fucking bad :lllllllllllllllll

whuttttttttttt Blank
I thought they were pretty nice and fitting.
EDIT:
(09-15-2011, 10:54 AM)Kat Wrote: That is pretty cool but I don't think Nintendo would ever bring it to a portable system (Except maybe the 3DS, but it wouldn't surprise me with how far downhill that gamesystem is going for them to try and bring games they know that everyone will probably buy) and honestly I'm not going to expect one until they come with one out of left field or until the WiiU comes out.

Also whats with this Kat..the system is doing fine, and whats the jab with games?

Well gee, if they needed an $80 price cut before the system was even out for a year, that kinda says a thing. Don't get me wrong I love my 3DS and the game that are on it/coming on it, but you can't say that Nintendo isn't having some issues selling it to a wider range of people.

Not really, it kinda showed that they realized they could expand their market by making it a little cheaper, and sales spiked, also they have a strong lineup out and coming out soon, so its not really limping along or anything.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Gameboy (Holy shit I wish this was online) - by Gwen - 09-16-2011, 01:12 AM