Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Three Dirty Dwarves(Sega Saturn)
YO guys, I'm back to try to get this thing started. This PC has been messing up for a while but it's back, and I've gotten another copy of Three Dirty Dwarfs and the Yabause Saturn Emulator. After messing around and pushing keys randomly, I found out I can use different number keys to disable sprites and background layers, but I wont need that since I can use VDP1 and 2 from the debug menu to save displayed graphics into files without stretch marks.

It's a lot more simpler to use since all I'll have to do is take off all the black and color in what actually belongs to the sprites, but I would be simpler if it could be pink by default like the backgrounds. The only thing I need to figure out now is how to pause the emulator so I can make it skip frame by frame by pressing a key, but I don't know how or if it can be done. If anyone knows how, or knows about a tool I can use, or even has some kind of user manual on how to use the keys, it would be cool to help a guy out.

X)
Check out:
[Image: anim_8a980d7a-c355-b5b4-55c8-2382ebeb4a94.gif]
(Click Image to Download latest Demo)

I need Genesis sprites ripped for this Homebrew project. If interested in helping me out, please hit me up on the PM. Cool
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Dirty Dwarves(Sega Saturn) - by Dazz - 09-14-2011, 04:39 AM
RE: Three Dirty Dwarves(Sega Saturn) - by DJGameFreakTheIguana - 11-28-2011, 10:14 PM
RE: Three Dirty Dwarves(Sega Saturn) - by Dazz - 11-29-2011, 03:38 AM