Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New 3DS attachment for dual Slidepads and potential 3DS hardware redesign
(09-08-2011, 10:30 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: Even if it wasn't planned from the start, it shows that they KNOW how key having those parts of the controls are. Even if it wasn't planned from the start, it feels like they're trying to sell something that should have shipped as a part of the handheld. What's more, by their logic people will get fed up with the clunky attachment and buy the new 3ds with it built in. Everyone one knows that's probably whats going to happen to.

I realize they're a business and technically they have every right to do whatever the hell they want. I really can't agree with this though. At least with things like the motion sensing units for the PS3 and Xbox they aren't cumbersome add-ons which would actually add to the average game.

Dual analog on the other hand is FAR more integral to the core of many games and the initial lack of it was actually one of the reasons I DIDN'T want a 3ds. Especially when the Vita had all of this and more from the start aside from the flip up dual screens, which I could really live without in the first place.

It really doesn't look that clunky to me..
To me it looks like a handheld controller.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: New 3DS attachment for dual Slidepads and potential 3DS hardware redesign - by Gwen - 09-08-2011, 10:33 PM