Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New 3DS attachment for dual Slidepads and potential 3DS hardware redesign
(09-08-2011, 08:40 PM)masterofthething Wrote:
(09-08-2011, 08:31 PM)Kriven Wrote:
(09-08-2011, 07:38 PM)masterofthething Wrote:
(09-08-2011, 05:46 PM)Kriven Wrote: Those upcoming games don't mean shit to me if I have to buy the console and the add-on to play them Big Grin

This statement is pretty moronic since these games I have mentioned have been in development before the 3ds even came out.

Flannel pretty much mentioned a bunch of other points so I've got nothing else to add.

Because an add-on that comes out this soon after launch wasn't planned from the start.

Right.

No shit Sherlock, after all nintendo would have announced this right after it came out like they did with motion plus.

Come on, if nintendo knew the console was going to be a success then they would have waited awhile before they announced it. that isn't the case here.

Nintendo is desperate right now, that's really the only reason why they would release this right now.

Let me tell you something while I am at it, if you're going to make comments without actually knowing the facts about the console itself and what situation it's in, you have no idea what you're talking about.

No, what the fuck are you talkign about. If the add-on comes this early, it was planned from the start. If it was planned from the start, it could very much be a part of the games you mentioned above, and then called me a moron for suggesting that the add-on would be used in them.

Seriously, you have no fucking idea what you're saying. You're back tracking with insults, and not really doing much of anything but proving how much of a dick you are.

Quote:This statement is pretty moronic since these games I have mentioned have been in development before the 3ds even came out.

"These games won't use the add-on because they were in production before it was announced."

Quote:No shit Sherlock, after all nintendo would have announced this right after it came out like they did with motion plus.

Come on, if nintendo knew the console was going to be a success then they would have waited awhile before they announced it. that isn't the case here.

"Of course it was planned from the start. Are you an idiot?"

Then what the fuck is to say that the game won't use the add-on that was in development right along side them? Holy shit. Get off your goddam pedestal you pretentious fuck.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: New 3DS attachment for dual Slidepads and potential 3DS hardware redesign - by Kriven - 09-08-2011, 09:00 PM