Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[FANGAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Super Mario World ASE
Hey TSR. I thought I'd post about my fangame.
Super Mario World ASE is an awesome fangame constructed with Game Maker 8. The game features updated SMA4 graphics, physics that are as close to Super Mario World as we could get them, 6 different colored Yoshis each with their own abilities, 12 different power-ups that vary by character, 4 playable characters (Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Blue Toad.), several variable worlds, well-constructed levels, several mounts including Poochy, a tank, and 3 different Kuribo Shoes, Subpop and Skypop levels, a serious story, swap-able character skins, all SMB, SMB2, SMB3, and SMW enemies and several new enemies, 8-bit throwbacks to the NES Mario platformers, an MP3 soundtrack which can also be customized, Donkey Kong-specific levels, intense boss battles, several "fusion" levels (We are big fans of MKFusion.), and a lot more. Our engine is literally packed with content.
The gameplay is like a blend of SMB, SMB2, SMB3, SMW, and NSMB. You'll find yourself wall-jumping and uprooting vegetables and taking out enemies with a raccoon tail.
[Image: asescreenies.png]
Here's a link to our reactor site:
http://s4.zetaboards.com/SMWASE_Reactor/index/
We really have a small development team and we're in need of more developers. But you can check out our engine and stuff on there if you want. You can't find Super Mario World ASE on Google, so make sure you follow our links.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[FANGAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Super Mario World ASE - by ~CaMtEnDo~ - 08-26-2011, 12:11 PM