Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Castlevania - Requiem For a Dream (SOTN Sequel) - [IN DEVELOPMENT]
Hello ppls!

Around one year ago, i started a project. This project is more than a simple game for me. Its a Dream. A dream to play a new story from the best 2D Plataformer Action RPG already released. Nothing after that game makes me happy. This is because all games now are based in only in the pretty 3D graphics and NOTHING of gameplay, and Nothing about history.

Im Web Developer, more than 10 years of computer programing. This game is in development in XNA plataform. Because my Job, Family and real life things, im stoped this work, for a time. But now IM BACK.

Well, lets talk about the game.

Realease Plataforms:
PC / XBOX 360
Type of Game
Plataformer Action RPG - 2D
Number of Players
Single Player
Realease DATE: 10/08/2012

Now, u guys, maybe asking to your self:
Q - "What this guy is talking?"
A - Im talking about Castlevania - Requiem For a Destiny. A Sequel to SOTN, with of course, Alucard as Main Playable character.

All history already writed, all gameplay already decided. The Engine is already Writed, using a combination of XNA and Farseer Physics.

Im already get all sprites from here (THANK U COMMUNITY, as BadBatman3, SMITHYGON and Others). Im in fase os resample/refactoring of this sprites. Im upscaling that to x2 and making good result with Alien Blow Up PhotoShop Plugin.

Examples:
Original:
[Image: Run.png]

Resampled With PhotoShop Resize
[Image: Run_Enlarged.png]

Resampled With Blow Up
[Image: Run_HD.png]

Scenario Already Resampled, and builded with Map Editor.
[Image: map.png]

Now I have around one year to put all togheter and makes all things work. Im stopped to update my blog, because its more one thing to waste my precious time. IM focused on this, and nothing will be stoped me now.

Cheers, and Im keep the journal in this topic.

PS.: Sorry for my english!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Castlevania - Requiem For a Dream (SOTN Sequel) - [IN DEVELOPMENT] - by RazielNomack - 08-25-2011, 08:21 PM