Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D....might be a possibility?
Quote:Fans of Ocarina of Time’s darker, moodier sequel have reason to celebrate. Zelda Informer is reporting that, based on an interview with Zelda developer Eiji Aonuma appearing in August’s issue of Nintendo Power, Nintendo is open to the possibility of a remake of The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask on the 3DS.

In the interview, Aonuma states that Ocarina of Time 3D, which launched last month to glowing reviews, was made possible because of “an outpour of emotions from people who said they would like to see this game done.” He goes on to confirm that if the fan desire for a remake of Link’s adventures in Termina were similarly strong, a remake would not be out of the question.

Aonuma then goes on to discuss the benefits of a Majora’s Mask remake, saying:

“Thinking on it now, having a handheld Majora’s Mask where you could kind of just set things down on your own time – close it, set it aside and come back to it later – might be a game play element some fans will actually take to and might really appreciate. Especially considering how you really had to rush through the original game, in a sense.”

Being an enormous fan of Majora’s Mask myself, this bit of news comes as a wonderful surprise, especially considering the high quality of the Ocarina remake. Let’s hope more information on this story is coming soon.
WELP!

In all honesty if this happens a 3DS will be nigh impossible for me to stave off any longer.
[Image: VeM0J5C.gif]
[Image: clVthBd.png]
You may also know me as Giraffe

Messages In This Thread
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D....might be a possibility? - by Omegajak - 07-24-2011, 02:29 PM