Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(11-16-2012, 01:14 PM)Mutskeeter Wrote: Yeah, what Viper says is what happens with me sometimes, the lack of noise is really unsettling. I used to be somewhat afraid of the dark (I still kinda am when it involves mirrors), but nowadays I find it to be really comfortable in a weird way. I feel better when I sleep and it's totally dark, rather than when the sun is coming up.
That's one of the things that's hitting me hardest with working overnights, I come home when the sun is rising and it creeps through my shades and makes my room distractingly bright. I think my mom was going to look into getting curtains for me though.
EDIT: Before I post my story, this is another forum, you're pretty radular Dazz.

It really annoys me how some administrators think just because they run their sites, they have the right to talk down on others in a way that would be deemed against the rule for anyone else. It's fucking ridiculous, and I honestly feel like I'm about to be warned or temp-banned, hell I might be perma-banned, considering they don't even know how to update the warning %'s, all because I'm letting him know he doesn't have to be such a jerk.
I posted that some guy is being hilarious on another (pretty easy to find since it's popular) website in an article, and he just went in on me with this whole post about how he LOVES people who feel the need to say something and then don't back it up with links, in a much more juvenile and passive aggressive tone, instead of just asking for a link.
Just something that irks me a little on this otherwise great day.
Well I guess I'm not banned, now just him and others are mocking me instead of actually discussing the actual topic Nervous
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 11-16-2012, 01:20 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM