Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Portal 2 is offensive! I want my money back!
I just want to clear some things up here.

-At no point did i insult anyone fat

-At no point did i set out to offend anyone

-At no point did i claim there is anything wrong with fat people (Excluding the fact it's bad for their health)

All i fucking did, was say that people should lighten up and stop feeling offended about fucking everything.

I have quite a few friends irl that are fat.

if i said to them ''fatty fatty fat fat'' or whatever they said in portal. I would expect them to be offended and be shocked if they weren't.

If we were watching a movie together and the movie made fun of fat people and they were offended and told me to turn the movie off i'd think they were crazy.

A few weeks ago i was sitting in the car with my girlfriend having a ''serious talk''
and she said to me, ''Jake, why are you and your friends always joking about your heart? It's not funny, it could potentially kill you''
And i said
''would you rather me mope around the house feeling sorry for myself? Or to cry every time someone made a joke?''

I realize not everybody takes things the same way but fuck, it's a lot more productive to shrug it off than to take offense.
this is a sig

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Portal 2 is offensive! I want my money back! - by Woppet* - 05-18-2011, 07:04 PM