Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
NES Revamps - Archive/Reworkshop Thread
I think we can all agree these are awesome contests, and the entries seen in these contests are all fabulous. Problem is, quite a few have been ruined because of the deadlines.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, the plan is to take an NES sprite, resize it x4, and add three colors to the original palette of the sprite (consisting of already 3 colors+transparency), to make pixel art out of it. The original borders must be kept, and try to stay away from layered NES sprites containing more than 3 colors+transparency (ie : Megaman, Duck Tales...). That being said, if you do choose one of these, your final palette must have 6 colors+transparency. Also, the three colors added to your sprite's palette must be taken from the NES palette (don't pay attention to the other restrictions):
[Image: nesrestrictions.png]

Without further ado, here's an example :
[Image: nesrevampsamus.png]

The point of this thread is to post the NES revamps you have made as entries during the contests, or make new ones altogether. Also, the revamps posted here will have to be available for reworkshop, pimping & stuff, so yeah, please be ready to see someone edit your work if you post it here.

Current Revamps :

[Image: nesrevamplink.png]

[Image: iaza18735263346700.png]
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here

Messages In This Thread
NES Revamps - Archive/Reworkshop Thread - by Lexou Duck - 04-16-2011, 08:49 AM