Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Galactus 'pixel-art' CnC needed
Why hello, I'm back because I need some good critism on something I've been working on lately:

[Image: thebattleforearth.png]

I'm a sucker for Marvel Heroes, so I made this to express the intense feeling of joy that is Marvel vs Capcom 3.

That aside, you might see that the shading on the sprite/pixel art is increddibly bad (too 'dirty' looking in my opinion), but I have no idea in what direction I should take it in order to fix it. I'm still used to smaller sprites wich I can stuff full of details, but I want to move more in the pixel art-genre of spriting. I hope you guys could give me some tips and critism to help me fix it.

Foremost, I'd like to know how to shade the top of the helmet correctly, because I think it looks really horrible right now, but all the attempts I made to improve it didn't go so well.

P.S. I just arrived here after some time, and some of the forum has changed. Since I'm not the most intelligent man to walk on earth, I assume that you post custom sprites you want CnC for here, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
[Image: ybRTZvi.png][Image: uw21IJg.png][Image: isLKcbC.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Galactus 'pixel-art' CnC needed - by StevenB - 02-27-2011, 05:23 AM
RE: Galactus 'pixel-art' CnC needed - by Hoeloe - 02-27-2011, 05:56 AM