Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mighty Jetters' Bomberman Jetters - Densetsu no Bomberman Rip Project
(02-28-2011, 08:11 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: Donald Duck & Goofy have also hero forms with different names. This guy looks exactly like bomberman, just with a cape and a visor.

The last thing I want to do is start an argument or make anyone mad, but if you search "Bomberman Jetters" in Wikipedia and read about it, you'll see that it's actually a different universe, and is its own series within the Bomberman franchise, and has an anime (which has every subbed ep. on YouTube), where Mighty who I keep talking about is a Legendary Bomberman with a little brother named White Bomber (who is actually the one that most people confuse to be the Bomberman we all know). I know it might sound a bit confusing, but since an English dub of that anime never made it here, only a few people know all the details behind the story. It even says that Mighty does bear a striking resemblance to the original Bomberman, which I believe was kind of the intention as he is star of the Jetters series. I know about these things because I'm one of the biggest Jetters fans there ever was and watched the whole anime and stuff, and like I said I don't want to start an argument, I only wanted to clarify things, sorry.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mighty Jetters' Bomberman Jetters - Densetsu no Bomberman Rip Project - by Garamonde - 02-28-2011, 11:31 AM