Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Movies you like that everyone else hates.
(12-24-2010, 04:54 AM)Koopaul Wrote: The Flintstones

I was pretty shocked by this one. I loved this movie. The reason it seems why everyone hates it, is because they seem to just hate the Flintstones as a whole.

People mocked the concept, the characters, and the setting... but that's exactly what the show was like! It was so true to its original source it was unbelievable! Unlike Scooby Doo and this upcoming Yogi Bear and Smurfs movies which try to be modern, hip, and downright stupid for today's audience.

The Flintstones Movie actually respected the cartoon it came from. Something you'll never see again...

I saw the Nostalgia Critic episode of it, and while I also think that the movie can be pretty boring, I was also pretty amazed how close to the cartoon it was. If I recall, they remade the entire opening in live-action, and that was pretty badass.

(12-24-2010, 04:54 AM)Koopaul Wrote: Actually Speed Racer was pretty close to its original campy cartoon. You know what?

Speed Racer

That's right!

I FUCKING LOVED SPEED RACER IT WAS SO AWESOME
mostly because of the hyper colorful effects and settings, but STILL

I was SO HAPPY that I saw it on my birthday because it was so awesome.

A movie that I liked that nobody else did was Hancock. People mostly say to me that the reason they didn't like was because it took a twist to a downfall when Hancock finds the other one with the powers as same as him. I found it to be a pretty nice movie. It isn't great or anything but I didn't think it was bad like people made it to be at all.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Movies you like that everyone else hates. - by Rökkan - 12-26-2010, 11:04 AM