Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Luwl. Imaginary Hearts.
Lul. hi gais
[Image: 10idymo.png]
Walls of text are OFFENSIVE. Hence, you'll just have to pretend what used to be here. Don't make jokes or puns out of it....

BASIC HUVery Sad
[Image: sgrax3.png]
This is regular crap. Instead of the command bar thingy from BBS, I came up with this thing called "Command Synergy", which I have no idea how it'll actually work, but I guess its something like killing enemies, and with each kill, number goes up. When it reaches 100%, you get to kick ass. If your ass is kicked, and goes below 0%, then you can't do shit until you "Debug" out of the "O.S. Glitch." Whatever. There's also some other stuff in there, like reaction commands. As for Roxas' faceshot and HP bar, that particular shot is from really really old Famitsu scans when Days was early in development. I tried my best to restore it since I didn't just wanna slap some random shot from someplace else. As for "special powers", I figured, KH2 and especially BBS...shit's got too many bars to keep track of! Command bar, focus bar, HP bar, D-Link bar, FUCK! So, I made it simple: all the crazy battle system features are ruled by a single Limit bar. Includes: Limits, obviously. F-Links, which allows you summon party members from other worlds, giving you a huge party. Sleights, the same system of Chain of Memories - sort of like Command Melding in the heat of battle. And Reaction Combos, kind of like Overclock finishers from Re:coded. Anyways, most of this shit is completely custom, save for a few fonts: the numbers are retooled from Chain of Memories, and the text I sprited entirely myself, but based it off of BBS. The Roxas face shot I restored from an uber early version of Days from Famitsu scans..

LIMIT BREAKS:

[Image: ff2rh0.png]
The Limit Break function in Days fucking sucked, and was lame. So I figured I'd give it a new spin. Gameplay wise, I suppose it'd work like this: You got a full limit bar, select a Limit Break, and you get to spam it. During limit break time, you can't use deck commands. When the limit break gauge fills up, you get to use a limit break finisher. Then, it's empty, and you go again. All the while, the *other* Limit gauge near Roxas slowly depletes. You'll prolly get like two shots or something til its out. Anyways, as for the sprites, everything in here is 100% custom made, save for the Full Bloom and Raging Storm ones. Full Bloom uses a portion of Marluxia's scythe, while Raging Storm uses a flame effect from The World Ends With You. Oh, and also, I went with "Speed Rave" since it doesn't sound as faggy as "Fever Pitch."

Reaction Combos:
[Image: 23w19xg.png]
The only real redeeming feature of Re:coded are Overclock finishers. When the OC gauge is maxed out, you get a little prompt that you gotta clear, and if you do it fast enough, you'll kick serious ass. Same thing here, really. Very self-explanatory. Everything in here is 100% custom made.

So, here you guys go. I'm not sure I'll submit this to the main page or anything, but if you guys wanna do something with it, feel free. I made it, I got nothing to do with it, so maybe someone else might. EXCEPT for TheSpriter: You're annoying. You can't have em. T_T
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Luwl. Imaginary Hearts. - by -Q- - 10-21-2010, 09:37 PM
RE: Luwl. Imaginary Hearts. - by Cobalt Blue - 10-21-2010, 10:15 PM
RE: Luwl. Imaginary Hearts. - by Cshad - 10-21-2010, 10:18 PM
RE: Luwl. Imaginary Hearts. - by -Q- - 10-21-2010, 10:19 PM
RE: Luwl. Imaginary Hearts. - by StarSock64 - 10-21-2010, 10:31 PM
RE: Luwl. Imaginary Hearts. - by -Q- - 10-21-2010, 10:43 PM
RE: Luwl. Imaginary Hearts. - by StarSock64 - 10-21-2010, 11:02 PM
RE: Luwl. Imaginary Hearts. - by -Q- - 10-21-2010, 11:12 PM
RE: Luwl. Imaginary Hearts. - by Cobalt Blue - 10-22-2010, 03:02 AM