Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
GameAssassin (How Can I Use This Ripping Tool?)
Well although that translation was godawful I did manage to get SOMETHING surprisingly enough. Unfortunately my version didn't support bone ripping since it was a version that needed registration. I'm about to try out a different version of it to see if I can get anything. If I can get this to work I'll have to write my own guide on how to use it though since just one look at that FAQ you posted shows you the accuracy of that translation software. There's also a bunch of games I'll have to try ripping again if I can get bones with this.

Edit: Well shit. Apparently you need a registered version to be able to rip anything more than the usual stuff. The only plugin I saw to import stuff was for Max which really isn't helpful to most people. It also splits the rip up into separate files for each separate object in the scene which makes importing admittedly bothersome. If I had a registered version and animation/bone ripping worked it would be worth using, but with only the shareware version available you may as well just use one of the other rippers.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: GameAssassin (How Can I Use This Ripping Tool?) - by Shadowth117 - 08-26-2010, 03:48 PM