Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[GAME][UNPAID TEAM][SCRAPPED] - Harry Potter: Next Generation (MMORPG)
(06-17-2010, 11:47 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: Way to just totally ignore the important points of what we just said. Aside from the fact there's no way in all hell you'll be able to have a dedicated server for any more than like, 3 people; it could be managed using a dedicated Tabletop RPG client software (e.g. Maptools) to play any kind of freeform RPG.

And in some magical theoretical universe where you did manage to get this shit going; Warner Brothers would give you a cease and desist so goddamn fast you'll think lightning struck your house.

I'm not ignoring, simply I'm just sure that I can pull this off. I'm not looking for approval here, I'm looking for the support of a pixel artist, and that's it. I still thank you for your comments and suggestions. I know all of this risks, but I still want to do this, so if you're not supporting me, then please don't try to bring me down. I still welcome all of your warnings, though. And about that of Warner Bros. giving me a cease, well... BYOND is a free fangame site, so I'm not planning on making publicity to the game, the BYOND community is big enough for it, and in the case that they did want me to remove the game, I would do it with no complaints, after all, I do not own any of that stuff.
[Image: signaturelonx.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harry Potter: Next Generation (MMORPG) - by Gaboswsttj - 06-17-2010, 12:01 PM