Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[GAME][UNPAID TEAM][SCRAPPED] - Harry Potter: Next Generation (MMORPG)
Neutral 
Hey there!
This is my first post, my username is Gaboswsttj but most people call me Lonx Smile.
But enough of me. Right now, me and a partner are working with this engine called BYOND to develop a Harry Potter online Role-Playing game Big Grin.
[Image: gametitle.png]
We're trying to create a game that allows players to actually create and play their own RPs. That would mean, for example, that if a player says: "Then my character jumps out of the window." He could actually do it in the game and fall to... I don't know, the castle grounds, for example Surprise. We're also going to add a fighting system, kind of like the one seen in "Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans".
But we're in the need of a pixel artist Shocked who can create some quality icons for the game, including Hogwarts castle, different creatures, other magical places, and other stuff. Tongue
The pixel artist would be part of the developing team, and he/she would get a staff position once the game is released, so if anyone is interested, please reply to this post!
Thanks in advance!! Big Grin
(We don't need just one pixel artist, by the way. So keep replying!)
[Image: gamelogo.png]
[Image: signaturelonx.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[GAME][UNPAID TEAM][SCRAPPED] - Harry Potter: Next Generation (MMORPG) - by Gaboswsttj - 06-16-2010, 11:42 AM