Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario Kart Spriters Needed!
Will everyone just shut up!? 1UP+, you said yourself that nobody should post unless they are fulfilling a request. Guess what you're doing? Posting while not fulfilling a request. Are you exempt to your little request there? Does that give you the right to bitch at everyone else in my thread about NOTHING!? No, it doesn't. I suggest you take your own advice and get the fuck out of my thread unless you're going to make a spritesheet. I know you're going to use what I'm saying against me, but I don't care. Why does it matter to you guys anyways? All I'm doing is asking a favor, like you said this board is for. The only thing making this thread anything other than me asking for a favor is you guys. All of you are debating about nothing. Maneko, I'm not refusing to pay the favor. Nobody that actually intends on making a spritesheet out of their own generosity has asked for money. Only you guys saying that nobody is going to unless I pay them. That's your opinion. You can go ahead and make your own thread for debating about this for all I care. Just keep it out of this one. It's getting annoying, and barely any of the posts in this thread are relevant to me asking a favor.
Taurine tastes good.
[Image: bf2edb357973bfce677e5fa2eb70b75b.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Sprites for a Super Mario Kart Team Hack - by LieutenantPie - 07-14-2010, 07:58 PM