Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Mario Kart Spriters Needed!
Thumbs Up 
I'm shocked that you for a brief moment thought I was going to give you money for you to do something you already do a lot for no reason. In a lot of the communities I use on a regular basis, requests get put in and accepted all the time. And that's for making ASM files from scratch and porting music by ear (which is like resequencing it and then porting it, which is already hard except the just put in code based on what they hear), but you guys are asking for money to edit sprites that already exist. Either way, I was trying to find a few people on this site specifically, but I can't seem to find any private messaging on this site. And if there is, it must be on the forums, not the actual site. I tried contacting the people who make custom SMK sprites on DeviantArt, but I have a new account.

Basically, I'm shocked you're asking for money for something that seems so easy in comparison to things that people I know do for random people for no charge that are much more difficult, and I need to get a hold of some people on TheSpritersResource and I can't contact them.
Taurine tastes good.
[Image: bf2edb357973bfce677e5fa2eb70b75b.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom Sprites for a Super Mario Kart Team Hack - by LieutenantPie - 07-11-2010, 01:57 AM