Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[GAME][UNPAID TEAM][SCRAPPED] - Twilight Crescendo
(06-04-2010, 11:27 PM)Ran Master 27 Wrote:
(06-03-2010, 08:00 PM)DragonBoy Wrote: No screenshots yet. I don't understand your other question though.

What kind of sprites are you looking for?

8-Bit like sprites? High quality sprites?
Larger type sprites like SF or smaller sized sprites relatable to the Mario Series??

Specifics please.

Large like these: http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_systems/prinny/

Quote:What type of weapon will she be using? I need to know so I can put her in the stance that will accommodate the weapon for it's best use.

None. She kicks and punches.

Quote:Sorry to let you down, but the promise of "A split of the profits" won't sway most pixel artists. Unless you have the kind of budget to pay a pixel artist well, most of the folks here are going to turn down the offer. Hand-drawn art and animation is one thing, and I'm sure there'd be some people more-than-willing to do it for free, but pixel art is a long, strenuous process, and unless they're working for themselves, hardly any of them will do it for free.

Sorry, but that's the most I can promise at the moment. But our pixel artist won't work by him/herself of course. Our modeler and programmers are willing to join.
[Image: H4KAm.gif]
Yup. I'm a Touhou fan.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Twilight Crescendo (Pixel Artist Needed) - by RokuGurin - 06-06-2010, 09:56 PM