Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Action Doom 2
Howdy there, friends. I'm Dunkelschwamm and I ripped a bunch of sprites for you. Enjoy.

Friendly Characters:

[Image: actiondoom2playericon.png] [Image: actiondoom2venturaicon.png] [Image: actiondoom2garyjohnsoni.png]

Unfriendly Characters:

[Image: actiondoom2purplejacket.png] [Image: actiondoom2yellowjacket.png] [Image: actiondoom2greenjacketi.png] [Image: actiondoom2punkicon.png]
[Image: actiondoom2tinaicon.png] [Image: actiondoom2kylieicon.png] [Image: actiondoom2knifethugsic.png] [Image: actiondoom2shirtlessthu.png] [Image: actiondoom2rednecksicon.png]
[Image: actiondoom2kickboxerico.png] [Image: actiondoom2gothchickico.png] [Image: actiondoom2tommylacoata.png] [Image: actiondoom2bebopicon.png] [Image: actiondoom2rocksteadyic.png]
[Image: actiondoom2villiageguys.png] [Image: actiondoom2suitguysicon.png] [Image: actiondoom2uziguyicon.png] [Image: actiondoom2ninjachickic.png] [Image: actiondoom2petercrispic.png]
[Image: actiondoom2scubasteveic.png] [Image: actiondoom2helecopteric.png] [Image: actiondoom2andyfoxicon.png] [Image: actiondoom2wolficon.png] [Image: actiondoom2maggieicon.png]
[Image: actiondoom2hugoicon.png]

Everything Else:

[Image: actiondoom2unarmedicon.png] [Image: actiondoom2meleeweapons.png] [Image: actiondoom2rangedicon.png] [Image: actiondoom2objectsicon.png] [Image: actiondoom2tasericon.png]
[Image: actiondoom2miscicon.png]

Click the title icon to download a zip with all of the files.

[Image: actiondoom2icon.png]

Action Doom 2 is a Freeware game built on the ZDoom Doom source port engine. They sell a special edition but I didn't buy that, so I can't give the sprites from that. I hear it involves zombies or something, but whatever, maybe somebody else can rip those. The game is like a mix of a first person shooter like Doom and beat-em-up games like Streets of Rage.

There's 34 sprite sheets in all, and hundreds of sprites within them. I'm sure there's somebody out there that will appreciate such a thing Big Grin . It should be noted that the melee weapons sheet is HUGE (1249x6985 pixels to be exact), so beware when clicking that.

Dunkelschwamm out.

Edit:

Just ripped the bonus material. Some NSFW sprites are within, so shield your eyes and loved ones!
[Image: actiondoom2bonuscontent.png]

So have fun with that. Also go download Action Doom 2 and play it, because there's really no excuse for not playing a free game Tongue
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Action Doom 2 - by Dunkelschwamm - 04-21-2010, 10:31 PM
RE: Action Doom 2 - by Ton - 04-21-2010, 11:24 PM
RE: Action Doom 2 - by Dazz - 04-22-2010, 12:48 AM
RE: Action Doom 2 - by Alpha Six - 04-22-2010, 01:14 AM
RE: Action Doom 2 - by carrotman42 - 06-11-2010, 07:26 AM
RE: Action Doom 2 - by gabrielwoj - 06-11-2010, 10:16 AM
RE: Action Doom 2 - by Dunkelschwamm - 06-11-2010, 07:45 PM