Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sega Master System
A co-worker of my father's was moving to Alaska in... about '94 or '95. He let my father borrow his Master System, which I had never heard of at the time. I enjoyed it so much, that I offered to buy the system and all it came with (approximately 25 games - including Phantasy Star, two controllers, the light gun, and a joystick), and he sold it to me for $80. Years later, I bought the Power Base Converter when we obtained a Genesis, for the sole reason of not having to switch the consoles in the confined space available in front of the television.

Recently, I bought a Master Gear Converter and Mortal Kombat for the Master System off of eBay, so I wouldn't have to search my parents' house for the Master System and lug it over to my apartment. I do have the full library of games here, however.
How would you like to play as a god? Steeltoe Productions is working on a revolutionary new mythology-based fighting game and needs YOUR help to get it going! Go to http://www.playgodnow.com/ to contribute!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Sega Master System - by Don - 05-21-2008, 10:13 PM
RE: Sega Master System - by Yawackhary - 05-22-2008, 12:03 PM
RE: Sega Master System - by Nintendo_6444 - 05-22-2008, 01:02 PM
RE: Sega Master System - by Corporate Ninja - 05-23-2008, 01:57 AM