Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Crash Bandicoot 2D sprites? or, can you help me cleaning a JPG sprite sheet?
Hello, I'm new here, I'm a spriter as well, I just submitted part of my works on the Classic Megaman games' sprites, but for now, since this is a huge community full of awesome spriters that know more than me about the subject.. well, I'm asking for help.

I've been looking everywhere for a good sprite sheet of custom sprites for Crash Bandicoot, 2D, but truly 2D, not like the GBA games that are "semi 3D", and have an "angle" perspective. I mean, does anyone know if there are sprites for him? truly 2D like SNES Mario's style, to be clear.

Just to make sure there aren't misunderstandings, I'm not looking for *someone* to make the sprites, that would be just lame, I'm asking more for info.. since you guys know more about the spriters community, I wonder if you know about any existant sprite sheet or anything.

If this is in the incorrect forum, please forgive me and move it to its correct place.

Thanks for your help.

Edit: watch my second post in this thread for a better explanation, I need sprites like those, but it's a JPG file..
[Image: mkfbutton2.png]

Fusion Fangaming: Home of Mushroom Kingdom Fusion
http://fusionfangaming.spriters-resource.com/index.php

Thanks to TSR for hosting.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Crash Bandicoot 2D sprites? or, can you help me cleaning a JPG sprite sheet? - by Del - 02-05-2010, 09:27 PM
RE: Crash Bandicoot *good* 2D sprites? - by Del - 02-06-2010, 06:03 PM
RE: Crash Bandicoot *good* 2D sprites? - by Del - 02-07-2010, 05:34 PM