Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Two thumbs up for POKEMON FUSIONS!!!
I forgot to mention, does anybody have a link for me to download legend of zelda Parallel worlds ( a massive rom hack of a link to the past with TONS of customs in it and the game is insanely hard ) Or some other zelda games on gameboy color? and is downloading Roms legal? the rom player thingie I have is called YY-CHR and it has asve states. I got it in the site's tutorial's section.
(02-13-2009, 09:47 PM)Rags Wrote: Kay, the splices are horrid.

But the revamps aren't bad.

They weren't revamps, they are from a sheet of pokemon platinum sprites.
(02-13-2009, 09:55 PM)Judith Wrote: Well, they're fairly hideous, and to top that off, you care and believe that people may steal it!

Well yeah. I would like to see you make anything better. I worked a really long time to make these ( I have others, but they seirously are junk )
(02-13-2009, 09:55 PM)Judith Wrote: Well, they're fairly hideous, and to top that off, you care and believe that people may steal it!

Well yeah. I would like to see you make anything better. I worked a really long time to make these ( I have others, but they seirously are junk )
I make games.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two thumbs up for POKEMON FUSIONS!!! - by Gamecreator917 - 02-13-2009, 09:55 PM