[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Street Fighter 6 Voice Lines
(04-23-2024, 10:17 AM)JacintaB2022 Wrote: I've extracted sound effects from this game before, but did you use a .list file so that all files are properly organized before extracting the .pak?

Most of the sound banks in the game's "wwise" folder may have music, sound effects and voices, though some of them are packaged .pck banks. The .bnks (and .wems) can be playable in foobar2000, so foobar can convert audio (from the .bnks) to .wav, .aac, .aiff, .au/snd, .flac, .mp3, .ogg (vorbis), etc...

Hello Jacinata,
Yes I did, I was actually following your older post here https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-41827.html

I used RETool + the *.list file from the REE.PAK.Tool link. I tried renaming the audio files as described and opening in Foobar2000 but was not able to play them.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Street Fighter 6 Voice Lines - by AlienPolygon - 04-21-2024, 01:33 PM
RE: Street Fighter 6 Voice Lines - by AlienPolygon - 04-23-2024, 11:23 AM