Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help needed on ripping and converting .tex and .dss RE Engine files to .pngs
(04-08-2024, 08:40 PM)foulveins Wrote: there's a noesis script for that

it's intended for ripping the game's models, but i see no reason why it wouldn't work for ui & other sprites?

The script you've provided is useful for in-game model & texture extraction, but not for the sprites...

There's got to be a way to extract the sprites from SF6, if only there were any other tools or methods around.  As a reminder, what I've been trying to grab is the story artwork from the Arcade Mode in Fighting Ground, for example.

All these were taken from screenshots that I took while playing the game. It's also worth noting that each character's story artwork in Arcade Mode is made by a different Capcom illustrator. The first one (by Hiroaki Hashimoto) is from Luke's story, the second (by Bengus, who also illustrated all of the character story art in Street Fighter V) is from Ryu's, and the third (by Shinkiro) is from Rashid's story (as Ryu was his final opponent there).
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help needed on ripping and converting .tex and .dss RE Engine files to .pngs - by JacintaB2022 - 04-08-2024, 09:40 PM