Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Princess Peach Showtime Pak File
(03-26-2024, 10:26 PM)applecuckoo Wrote: Just popping a response here since you don't have to start a new thread for everything... but if you look under step 11 of the top result when you search up the filename (not linking it because of a PUBG key on that page), there's a registration-required download link. That's it.

I thought I managed the access to the file but it doesn’t mater since it’s been blocked. I’ll have to removed the blocked link since it was against the rules.

(03-26-2024, 10:26 PM)applecuckoo Wrote: Just popping a response here since you don't have to start a new thread for everything... but if you look under step 11 of the top result when you search up the filename (not linking it because of a PUBG key on that page), there's a registration-required download link. That's it.

I think LuigiWithEverything had the same situation as I did when he typed “Go to {HYPERLINK BLOCKED} then search this: Princess Peach: Showtime (demo)”. What was the name of the website he was trying to link? 
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extraction Of Encrypted Pak File Project - by Disneycalicocat23 - 03-27-2024, 05:53 AM