Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Princess Peach Showtime Pak File
(03-22-2024, 07:53 PM)Disneycalicocat23 Wrote:
(03-22-2024, 06:49 PM)DJ_Fox11 Wrote:
(03-22-2024, 09:14 AM)Disneycalicocat23 Wrote: Does anyone know how to rip a PJ037-Switch.pak? I’ve tried using QuickBMS, Zip 7, and Pakscape but none of them worked.

Princess Peach: Showtime! uses Unreal Engine, you'll want to use UE Viewer (uModel) to extract the game's contents. The .pak is encrypted and requires an AES key to extract the contents; you'll need to obtain the AES key on your own. Feel free to reply if you have other questions!

DJ~
Ok the UE Viewer I need but I’m not sure where to find a AES key.
Yeah, you're on your own for this one. We can't just show you where the key is, because that would be technically be endorsing piracy, which is, of course, illegal.
applecuckoo - ripper of sounds, sprites and models

Places to get help:
DYKG/VG Resource Discord - This is where most of the ripping experts on the VG Resource hang out these days, so you should probably start here. Any requests to rip stuff (i.e. "Please rip sounds/models/sprites from game X!") are only allowed here as per the rules.

ResHax forum - Another forum that is home to most of the reverse engineers who were on the old ZenHax and XenTax forums. A great place to get help for any mysterious files.

And remember, always upload example files. That way, people don't have to dig in and fetch them for you.
Thanked by: Disneycalicocat23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Princess Peach Showtime Pak File - by applecuckoo - 03-23-2024, 01:58 AM