Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
POKEMON 3 sprite thread!
Pizza BIRD DOG LINE:
[Image: Jd6vTxt.png]
i think the shading on these guys is a little weird and i could probably go back and do it better, also i think i could probably make the smoke coming out of the top of chilibrog look more like smoke because right now it kinda looks too much like weird hair. also i might change chilibrogs name at some point i kinda dont like it but i cant really think of one thats much better

Cool BAGOGO LINE:
[Image: J3vcPvZ.png]
big fan of these guys, i think bagogogo looks a little flat, like he could use some highlights, maybe some more shadow like under the top of his eyes or something, and his pose is also pretty stiff. other than that i mostly really like how these three turned out

Shreksual Healing MINI-NOSE LINE:
[Image: 5cVeF6X.png]
mini-nose is kind of a spin off guy of probopass. ive always loved the mini-noses that probopass has and wanted to make a pokemon thats like a separate one and an evo for it. noseblo is like a weird snot looking alien that lives inside a mini-nose. noseblo's sprite was actually done a couple weeks later, after the tunggaga line and the fire and grass starters.

Kyun Kyun AidoruSTONEMOJO:
[Image: tVXXbf1.png]
stonemojo

Tongue TUNGGAGA LINE:
[Image: tJhXGBW.png]
route one mammal guy, theres only one pure normal type in the game so these guys are tough type. tungsters name was originally molestir but then that kinda recontextualized his design to be really weird and would probably make no one want to use him on a team so i changed it lol. also these guys were chronologically done after the fire type starter

Very Sad GAS LINE:
[Image: p02u4Kc.png]
this is a funny guy thats half of a gastly. gastier was done wayyy later like probably 2 months i think but i wanna post evo lines together.

I'm Evil! TLY LINE:
[Image: mSNDzig.png]
the other half of gastly. tlyneous was also done way later, right after gastier. i kinda hate tlyneous' face but i think thats a good thing, i wanted him to look hateable

Pokemon SKULREM LINE:
[Image: JcSC42D.png]
these guys are kind of a counterpart to the elthel line, theyre also some of my favorites. skelestare/skeleseer are a split evo from skeleaper. this evo line was done like a month after any of the previous ones (except gastier and tlyneous)
[Image: 7z6q3y8.gif] [Image: uJ3Sh5z.gif] the bonetender welcomes you... to my website!  Rawr~  [Image: Hao1ZQA.gif][Image: 7z6q3y8.gif]
Thanked by: Shade

Messages In This Thread
POKEMON 3 sprite thread! - by waddleskele - 02-18-2024, 08:20 PM
RE: POKEMON 3 sprite thread! - by waddleskele - 02-18-2024, 09:25 PM
RE: POKEMON 3 sprite thread! - by Mattsludge - 02-19-2024, 12:06 AM
RE: POKEMON 3 sprite thread! - by waddleskele - 02-19-2024, 12:09 AM
RE: POKEMON 3 sprite thread! - by waddleskele - 02-19-2024, 10:02 AM
RE: POKEMON 3 sprite thread! - by waddleskele - 02-19-2024, 03:50 PM
RE: POKEMON 3 sprite thread! - by waddleskele - 02-20-2024, 01:41 PM
RE: POKEMON 3 sprite thread! - by Mattsludge - 02-21-2024, 07:07 PM
RE: POKEMON 3 sprite thread! - by Shade - 02-21-2024, 11:42 PM
RE: POKEMON 3 sprite thread! - by waddleskele - 02-22-2024, 12:05 PM