Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Decrypting Argonavis Kimisute's audio
(02-10-2024, 03:20 PM)nanpajanaiyo Wrote: Oh really??? That's good news at least, tysm! Please do!

Yeah, uh, I wasn't clear enough about this. ffmpeg can perfectly copy the video stream out of the file, but I can't use it to demux the .hca audio stream. I can't use VGMToolbox either because it seems like it can only handle the older MPEG-2 Video format and not this newer AVC-based format. Basically, the video is mute. Anyways, I've put up the mute video on Google Drive.
applecuckoo - ripper of sounds, sprites and models

Places to get help:
DYKG/VG Resource Discord - This is where most of the ripping experts on the VG Resource hang out these days, so you should probably start here. Any requests to rip stuff (i.e. "Please rip sounds/models/sprites from game X!") are only allowed here as per the rules.

ResHax forum - Another forum that is home to most of the reverse engineers who were on the old ZenHax and XenTax forums. A great place to get help for any mysterious files.

And remember, always upload example files. That way, people don't have to dig in and fetch them for you.
Thanked by: nanpajanaiyo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Decrypting Argonavis Kimisute's audio - by applecuckoo - 02-10-2024, 05:41 PM