Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for Capcom models from Dreamcast
Another roadblock.
I am not getting texture files from Ninja Ripper like the videos show. I am not sure if it is a setting in NR, or in the emulator.
I tried another copy of Tech Romancer I purchased years ago, which looks like an official Capcom PC release, but not for the U.S.A. I am not sure which country it is for. The CD seems to be using the arcade ROM and an emulator called ZiNc. In that case, I did get texture files, but not the models. This is good new for Tech Romancer, but doesn't help the Dreamcast community.
I am going to try another emulator, NullDC, but I haven't been able to get it working. It says I need a file in the data directory that is there and named correctly. I am not sure what the problem is. I am hopeful that if I can get this emulator working, it might give me the texture files and the models too.
I am new to Blender as well, and am trying to learn how to work with textures, nodes, and the general UI. It has been slow going.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Capcom models from Dreamcast - by ednabisco - 01-24-2024, 12:30 PM