Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Genshin Impact web event, getting spine json/skel and atlas
(02-24-2023, 12:46 PM)RiffOsci Wrote: This took me a while, but I managed to find Dehya's .json and .atlas files.

[Image: Spine-g1-N9m-VHr4-W.png]
How? Going to "vendors_0d58d93961ffe11e6f83.js", we can see that the .json and .atlas files are loaded like this:
[Image: vivaldi-a4mbpwg-Att.png]
[Image: vivaldi-b-W6e-Kf-Xvsc.png]
And so, I had to find her title files by copying the lines, remove the unnecessary bits, format them and imported them to Spine.

Dehya's hair flowing animation? That's not included in the .json, it may be procedurally animated.

Sadly, I'm not motivated enough to give you a full tutorial, but hopefully, this should help you out.

Hi, I know this thread is old as hell and it's very possible you may not even have these files anymore, but if you still do, could I ask you for the .atlas and .json file for reference? To be honest, it doesn't have to be this file specifically, I just really wanna know how they're supposed to look like (I'm new to spine).
Also, I have Spine 3.8.75 Pro, you said you need 4.1.19 to properly load them, would I still be able to at least view them in my version? Because I really don't know how to upgrade it lol
Sorry for being almost a year late lmao and happy new years
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Genshin Impact web event, getting spine json/skel and atlas - by arabella - 12-31-2023, 11:36 AM