Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
King's Field (PS1 Trilogy) Rips
So, there's some rips I want to show off but one in particular I want to talk about

[Image: thJfsjCE_o.png][Image: WmHye56A_o.png][Image: CRm1o1gd_o.png][Image: yaYL4TGN_o.png][Image: 5j2FYS0f_o.png]
We have, from left to right:, Figure of Seath, Phantom Rod, Potions, Leg Guarders, Ruinous Boots
And then there's the "Ground Bell"...
[Image: gMQHceQq_o.png]
This item caused me so much grief. Since the models and textures have to be ripped separately, I have to reference it in-game to see what textures it uses. I've been using cheat codes to add items to my inventory, but for some reason this item decided not to work (I actually don't know if it even appears in the inventory...) and I didn't feel like progressing to the point of getting this item. I did have an idea of what the textures would be so I put them on the model, though I still wanted to make sure they were correct. Therefore, I searched the internet, which usually means scrubbing through playthroughs until I find a blurry frame of whatever I'm looking for. However, I could not find a single image of this item -- outside of one source. On a retro game achievement site ( https://retroachievements.org/achievement/113026 ) I found a small 64x image of it -- in black and white. Eventually I figured I could probably edit the site source to get it to show and sure enough, I found the full color version. And of course, it was the textures I had suspected (Great use of my time!)
Now I just have a handful of items and some map pieces before I can call this game done
Thanked by: alfredbaudisch

Messages In This Thread
King's Field (PS1 Trilogy) Rips - by thadiusII - 11-22-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: King's Field Rips - by thadiusII - 12-18-2023, 04:24 PM
RE: King's Field Rips - by thadiusII - 12-19-2023, 11:43 PM
RE: King's Field Rips - by thadiusII - 12-21-2023, 11:15 AM
RE: King's Field Rips - by thadiusII - 12-22-2023, 05:50 PM
RE: King's Field (PS1 Trilogy) Rips - by scurest - 12-29-2023, 07:43 PM